Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What the... wha?!?!

Wait a minute. Chloe wins "Project Runway"? With her Texas Prom dresses that look like they're made out of that old blue satin comforter at my parents' house that always used to slide off my bed in the middle of the night (but that I loved because it was always "cold")?!?!


Well then it's official. I know absolutely nothing about fashion. I mean, Daniel's was pretty good. Nice and clean and everything seemed to fit well. And even Santino's stuff was fine. He totally dumbed it down to go for the win, but it wasn't bad, if only a little "one note." But Chloe? Everything I hate about Texas was encapsulated in that first pink dress she sent out. Cold, stiff and stupid. Actually, I think that was the runner up motto for Texas, right behind "Don't Mess Yourself While Visiting Texas."

Ah, I'm glad that damn show's over. Everybody was lame this year. No one will ever live up to the bar set by Jay last year. The "Jay bar." I went to a "jay bar" once. Ordered a beer and almost got a "high ball." Hello! I don't even know what that means.

It's late. This post has nothing to do with my blog. I'll start fresh tomorrow. It's my day with Miss O. I'm sure I'll have plenty of fodder after that.

Chloe?! Talk about "farty."

No comments: