Monday, September 07, 2015

What Mr. Z Eats: Meals 006, 007A and 007B


9.7.15 Lunch

MR. Z.: I was hungry as hell and needed something more substantial than pizza, so I made a turkey sandwich. it was a great idea.

ME: That's a sad looking sammy.

MR. Z.: Nah, it had LOTS of turkey and some cheese. This is just a somewhat top-down view.

This meal's color palette:


9.7.15 Dinner A


Apparently, Mr. Z's roommate's parents were in town and took them to Taco Bell for dinner.

MR. Z.: After carefully scanning the menu for anything with the word "chicken," I decided on this Chicken Quesarrito, which was actually really good. It featured some liquidy cheese (?) and some decent rice, and all in all it was pretty damn great. Those strange orb-shaped objects in the bag were called "Cap'n Crunch Delights" and probably gave me diabetes.

This meal's color palette:



The story doesn't end there, though, dear reader. Not content with the potential diarrheal monsoon that was most certainly heading toward his southernmost port, Mr. Z had additional dinner plans in store...

9.7.15 Dinner B


MR. Z.: An hour later, I saw some cool people so I was like, "Hey! Cool people!" and headed with them to the Commons. There was no pizza, which made me a very, very sad boy... so I got the chili. I then got some cookies at the cookie bar and they were VERY hard. It was like biting into a geode.

This meal's color palette:


In case you're keeping score, that's a turkey sandwich, an apple, a Quesarrhea, a sack of Cap'n's sugar-nards, a bowl of chili, an orange and a couple of liters of Coke, orange pop and some red liquid. At this point, diabetes is the least of his worries. I hope he has a couple of tarps handy because tonight is going to be a craptastrophe. We just paid for his first semester of college and there's no way we'll be able to afford the new rectum he's going to need after passing this abomination. I advised him to sleep in the shower tonight.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

"Quesarrhea".

God I love this blog

Unknown said...

This has me laughing the hardest! Andy, you rule!

Tom said...

I'd like to buy Mr. Z a fountain drink...