Tuesday, September 08, 2015

What Mr. Z Eats: Meal 008


9.8.15 Dinner

MR. Z.: I don't know why I'm doing this to myself. I feel like all I need to say is the fact that it was Taco Tuesday tonight, AND the geode cookies were still around. And no, that's not coffee, it's Pepsi in a paper cup because all the good cups were gone. I may eat nothing but salads for the rest of the week.

This meal's color palette*:


*There seems to be some sort of bias toward the brown end of the spectrum in this palette tool. The granny smith was completely underrepresented in these swatches. (Unless the color palette tool secretly knows that Mr. Z didn't actually eat that apple and merely placed it on the plate as a healthy diversion.)

I love the fact that, even though it's Taco Tuesday, that didn't stop him from adding two tiny slices of pizza as a sort of amuse bouche. It's like his garnish. "Once you've plated your meal, it's fun to dress up your presentation with a little pizza adornment. The doughy beige of the crust and the sickly wax-like anemia of the congealed mozzarella will really help your main course pop!"

¡Olé!

No comments: