Thursday, April 03, 2008

Birth of the Anti-Crab...

I don't know how I'm feeling about this new, above-ground crabbydad. I don't know if it's the higher concentration of radon-free oxygen, or the constant bombardment of the UV sun rays, but he's kinda douching my crabbybuzz. Por ejemplo, yesterday, after picking up the spawnage from school, I rallied said spawnage (whose natural instinct is to scurry inside and stay there... as is mine) to go on a fucking bike ride around the neighborhood.

Who am I... Ozzie McHarriet?!

Oh, and they actually enjoyed the ride, by the by. For like a half an hour! They fucking loved it -- didn't argue, didn't complain about their legs hurting, didn't plow into the back of any parked cars. (Well, Mr. Z did get his wheel stuck in a sewer grate, momentarily, but he didn't even rack himself.)

And then yesterday morning, on my way out of the Y, I picked up this little ticket for the circus that's coming to town.



Now, I've picked up the exact ticket for the past three years, always thinking, "Hey, maybe I should take the spawnage to the circus. They'd probably dig it." Then I'd stick the thing in my pocket and forget about it. You know -- the time-tested, crabbydad way.

This time, though, the new above-terranean (is that that opposite of subterranean?) crabbydad got online tonight and ordered four row-three tickets to the goddamn circus! Can I get a "what the shit?!" Row three! The fucking clowns are going to be all over us like... like stink on clowns. We'll be close enough to feel the warm mist of elephant whiz raining down upon us, and when one of the motorcycles goes spinning out of control and bursts through the walls of the metal death-sphere, we'll be the ones ripped to shreds, as the steel-spiked tires tear through our sallow-usually-inside-people skin.

And it's all because of this dick: Go-Get-'Em-Dad.

The dude's gotta be stopped. If I don't keep his gumption in check, he's gonna do something really fucked, like volunteering to run the school rummage sale or, even worse, signing the spawnage up for after-school soccer practice. I think I'll go sleep in the basement tonight and force him back down into the dessicated, lifeless husk of my crabbycore where he belongs.

8 comments:

queen lisa of montreal said...

I think it has a lot to do with living, really living, not just breathing and walking around on the planet. In thinking about my own possible mortality with similar scary medical tests of late, someone happened to send me this, and it kinda rocked my world.

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs - ask yourself what makes you come alive,and then go do it.
Because what the world needs is
people who have come alive."
~ Harold Thurman Whitman
Philosopher and Theologian

Coming alive is alllllll good. :-)
(And bike rides with Dad are the BEST!)

Happy Friday, CD...

crabbydad said...

Awesome quote and sentiment, Queen L! I think it took a trip to Mayo and a journey out of the basement to really start breathing and walking around again.

Of course, it'll all be for naught after I get mauled by a Siberian tiger at the circus.

Anonymous said...

Near death experiences will do that to you.

Kim said...

Just remember:

Clowns wait for you to sleep. Then they kill you and eat you.

Have fun!

lizzy said...

Sounds like you've become SUPER-terranean, which, admittedly, could force a wane in the crab. But as long as it's sarcastic and full of all kinds of dirty words I could've never imagined, I'm sure as shit gonna keep readin'.

ssink said...

alto-terranian?

Hey total props to Mr. Z for that awesome graph of the cookie quantity. I've downed a few sleeves of thin mints myself this week (love that term, "sleeve," for cookie packaging) and it still bugs me that they changed Samoas to coco-carmel-ring-cookie or some lame name like that.

Jasper Mockingbard said...

Bike rides are cool. Esmeralda likes hers- probably 'cause she doesn't have to peddle. She just chills in her seat. Maybe you could get one of those tandem bikes and let the kids haul your crabby ass around the neighborhood. At least you'll get enough sun to get your photosynthesis going so you can bear fruit (or spot road apples).

If it gets any worse, see if Go-Get-'Em-Dad will put his head inside a lion's mouth. That'll get rid of that bastard!

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情色,成人,A片,自拍,情趣用品,情趣,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片,情趣用品,情趣,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛,情趣用品,情趣,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,情趣用品,情趣,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影,A片,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,情色A片,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,成人網站,成人光碟,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,聊天室,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人影片,成人文章,微風成人區,成人交友,走光,巨乳,同志色教館,美女寫真,美女,A片