So, I'm supposed to link to five posts from the Crabby archives that fit this criteria:
- Link 1 must be about family.
- Link 2 must be about friends.
- Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about.
- Link 4 must be about something you love.
- Link 5 can be anything you choose.
Now, because I'm a lazy sack of shit, and the thought of poring over 507 crappy posts makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a grapefruit spoon, I'm just going to pick five random posts and hope that they fit the bill. So here we go...
1. The "Family" post.
2. Since I don't have any friends of my own, I'll let Miss O talk about one of her friends for the "friend" post.
3. A post about me? Shit, aren't they all? I dunno... this explains me pretty well.
4. A coupla things I love: "thing one" and "thing two."
5. And finally, I choose this one, 'cuz I just want this post to be over.
There. Done. Holy shitstain, that was more painful than I could've possibly imagined. My life's depressing enough the first time through, without having to relive it in slapdashedly-written crabbytext. But thanks anyway, Burbanmom. I guess what doesn't kill me makes for a halfway decent blogpost.
Oh, and I guess I'm supposed to "tag" five people for the same meme. Shit. I guess I'll just throw it over to the rarely updated "I Heartily Endorse These Links" list on the right there. No pressure, though. If you don't feel like doing it, I'll take the bad mojo hit. Shit, 'tweren't for bad mojo, I'd have nothing to fucking write about.