Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dun-dun-DUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm not a big Friday night poster. This week ripped my ass clean out and I have nothing left to give. But I feel like I've gotta post something. Now, I am SO NOT the "hey-check-out-this-hilarious-link" kinda site -- frankly, I've never understood the whole point of starting a blog just to post links and videos of other peoples' shit, but hey, who the fuck am I to judge?!

My point is, only one thing got me through this week... okay, two things: Miss O's new song and this:



I know it's everywhere and I'm sure you've all seen it a shitload of times, but goddammit if it doesn't make me laugh my fucking ass off every time I see it. It's so mysterious! What's it from?! Did someone film their pet prairie dog and just happen to catch this amazing moment and then say to themselves, "Wow, that's fucking hilarious! I'll bet if I dub in the music from 'Young Frankenstein' it'll be even hilariouser!" Whatever the motivation, I'm thrilled that it exists in this world and will continue to watch it every day until the day I croak, or until I get really fucking sick of it. Whichever comes first.

Until that day, however, I'm a-gonna watch it s'more...

7 comments:

Kim said...

Hee hee!

Why yes, as a matter of fact, I did forward this to EVERYONE I KNOW. Glad watching this de-crabbified you a bit.

I also forwarded Miss O's bitchin' shoe opus to everyone as well.

Jon said...

How'd that much crazy-eye get crammed into such a little mammal?

Anonymous said...

.
Yup. I as well probably watched this thing about 20 times in the course of one day. Can't. Stop. Watching.
.

Anonymous said...

.
PS. If you go through all the videos relating to the clip it shows where it's from originally. "Original Dramatic Chipmunk Video" from a Japanese (kid?) show.

It all makes so much sense now.
.

crabbydad said...

Yeah, I've read that the Japanese chipmunks are definitely the most dramatic. The don't have the nuanced performances of, say, the chipmunks of Turkmenistan.

Jon said...

You think you're obsessed? I've watched this about 10 times today on dial-up. I do chores while it loads each time.

Anyone need me to mow their lawn (not a euphemism)?

Anonymous said...

very very interesting Mr. Crab.

Of course, this vid rawks!