Saturday, October 27, 2007

Alert! Alert! Alert!


Okay, I just received a much anticipated CD in the mail today and it's so mind-blowing incredi-fucking-ble, it has driven me to temporarily put aside my no-blogging-on-the-weekend restriction.

Click here to listen and then buy the fucker.

If you like ELO or XTC or Wings or Jason Falkner or even The Royal Guardsmen, buy the disk. Holy shitstain, it's tits.

Oh, and holy crapass, I forgot about this other in-fucking-credible disk I got -- the new duet CD by Alison Krauss and Robert Plant. I know, I know... weird pairing. Get over it -- it totally fucking works. Get it, too.



==> End temporary no-blogging-on-the-weekend allowance.<==

1 comment:

Kim said...

I saw Alison Krauss and Robert Plant on the Today show the other morning. I had my doubts, but once I heard them, I was amazed. Goooood stuff.