Sunday, June 08, 2008

An O-tobiography...

The one great thing about the end of the school year is that all the incredible drawings/writings that the spawnage have been cranking out finally make their way home. Miss O has apparently been keeping a journal in her class since September, and it's brilliant not just because it's fucking hilarious, but because it shows just how far she's come as a writer/drawer over the course of nine months.

Here are a few of the highlights:


"Akupl" is my new favorite word. I will try to use it akupl times a day.


HE'S BEHIND THE TREE!!!!


You're never too young to get ripped off by your brother.


That drawing could well be my next tattoo.


I like the post-bump crazed look in her eyes. Luckily, brain cells regenerate quickly at age 6.


This scarred her. She'll be talking about this event to her therapist in 20 years.


Luckily, he blew all the money on cotton candy and sour gummi worms. All he ended up getting was $10 worth of diarrhea.


Never too early to get the freak show started!


Yes you are, Miss O. Like it or not, every member of the Crabbyfamily is cold lunch.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't a rip off if it had Pikachu on it! Or was it Pichu? Because unevolved is not as much fun...

crabbydad said...

No, it was Pichu, hence, a rip. Mr. Z would've never let go of Pikachu for less than two-fitty.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we once had a bare knuckle cage fight over a Raichu card. Damn Pokemon.

Jasper Mockingbard said...

Did Miss O get all possessed for awhile? I noticed her eyes went from green to yellow, back to green?

And, where can I get some of those groovy purple glasses?

crabbydad said...

Only the holder of the purple glasses can wield the power of the kaleidoscope eyes, Jasper.

Monica said...

Ha ha. Kaleidoscope eyes were my first nightmare...in my LIFE. I won't trouble you with the last one, but if I don't wake up soon...

Anonymous said...

Crabbydad, I was feeling like ass today and this made me smile - thanks.