Saturday, June 21, 2008

2:22 -- Time to Move On....

Last night the Old Lady basically gave me the Olympia Dukakis from "Moonstruck" treatment re: my current sickliness and anemic-attitude -- "Snap out of it!" I realized at that moment that, sure, I may feel like crap but I've basically been a shitball to live with, of late, and I'm not doing anyone any favors by bellyachin' all the fucking time.

So, I tried the only sure-fire way of snapping-out-of-it -- I recorded a song with the spawnage. And it worked. I give you "2:22," a musical tribute to Mr. Z and Miss O's favorite time of day. And, best of all, it's exactly one minute long. With a little luck, it will be voted "The Official Song of 2:22." Fingers crossed! Of course, you can do your part by playing it every day (and night) at 2:22. Enjoy.


2:22 by Mr. Z and Miss O

9 comments:

Kim said...

That is TWO TOTALLY EXCELLENT.

I must figure out a way to make this little ditty into a ringtone for my cell phone. Then I can set it to go off every day at--you guessed it--2:22!

Good work, Crabsters.

crabbydad said...

Kim, you're brilliant! I challenge all cell phone users to put 2:22 on your phone and have it play at 2:22 every day. The revolution has begun... and it began at 2:22.

Anonymous said...

Your kids (and you) are fantastic. I have not been able to get "Stinky McSewer" out of my head all day. You may think it's a bad thing, but not so much.

-Kim's sister

nora leona said...

Kim and Crabbydad- great ideas!
I never understood the whole 4:20 thing. This, I can get my head around.

Jasper Mockingbard said...

I've always been partial to 11:11, but 2:22 isn't without its merit. I love the way 11:11 looks upsidedown!

Anonymous said...

Just think how much better that will sound when you apply the new Teletronix LA-2A optical leveling amplifier in DP6.

- Shad

Kim said...

Check my blog, CD. Your kids really are famous!

Anonymous said...

2:22 really has a Fiddler on the Roof vibe to it. Hope it gets you up dancing like Tevye soon.

On another note, you may want to consider sinus surgery. I had mine done last July/Aug, with great success. Click on my Medical category for all the gory details.

crabbydad said...

Jerry, some day I will regale you with the tale of my botched sinus surgery. Until that day, I'll leave you with the image of 3 units of blood from my body spraying out my nose and actually hitting the ceiling of the operating room. The lesson I learned that day -- never have surgery performed on you by a surgeon with the last name of "Bumstead."