Thursday, December 06, 2007

But Enough about Me...

I'm sick as shit of talking about my fucking extremities, which, by the way, I received no closure on from the doc today. Scheduling an MRI for next week. Excellent!

Anywhich, I've gotta move on for now...



I present to you the first, in what will most likely be a continuing series of candid bathtime interviews with the Crabbykids. Tonight, Episode 1 of the Mr. Z Bathtime Chats! Tonight we talk about the girls he likes at school, and, as usual, it all devolves into him talking about his schvantz. Enjoy.


"Bathtime Chat Series, Ep. I" with Mr. Z

5 comments:

nora leona said...

An MRI sounds very adult, congratulations.

And the bath time banter is classic. I was thinking how great your impressions were when Mr. Z called you out the imitations not being good. Harsh audience. I loved all of the giggling.

Those crabbykids are lucky to have you as a papa.

Anonymous said...

Loving the half-shirt. Though it leads me to wonder why the bath conversation was about girls...

Either way, I truly enjoy hearing what goes on in the crab-shack. Clearly, your blog doesn't exaggerate.

Anonymous said...

Sheesh.. i'm a feminist and all, but for the moment I'm totally wishing I had something that could so quickly be used to bring the house down into laughter. Sort of like if I could always having one of those long ropes of hankies up my sleeve. Thanks for the chuckles. And Nora is right.. those kids are some lucky crabbykids.

Anonymous said...

I feel I must explain the pajamas. They were at the bottom of his drawer and he put them on as a joke for the camera. This is not his typical bedtime attire!

Okay. I feel much better now.

Kim said...

Tiny jammies = comedy GOLD.

And we're officially changing your name from Crabbydad to Scoobydad. ZOINKS!