Monday, November 06, 2006

I Vote for More Sleep...

Erection day tomorrow and, of course, no school once again for the spawnage. That's a sure way to get people out to the polls -- send the kids home for the day to make the already difficult task of getting to the right polling place even more cumbersome by making people take their kids along. And if the kiddies thought the laundromat was fun, LOOKOUT FOR A HOOTIN'AND A-HOLLERIN' GOOD TIME IN THE VOTING BOOTH! I'll probably be bending over, tying Miss O's shoe or something, and Mr. Z will be fucking around in there and accidentally vote a straight republican ticket for me. "Well, the final results are in and, OOOH, Governor Granholm was defeated by a mere single vote! Looks like the head of Amway is now Michigan's next governor."

Fuck, I'm tired. This kitchen thing is killing me. The doors are finally on all the cabinets, but whoopty-fucking-doo, 'cuz there's still no sink, stove, dishwasher or... what was that other thing? Oh yeah, COUNTERS! I was priming the newly plastered walls yesterday and I've gotta fucking paint them tomorrow night. Between the fumes from the "Killz" yesterday and the fucking adhesive the cabinet guy was using today, I think I've killed off a good chunk of my brain stem. All I want to do is sleep... like right here, on the floor. All that good money I wasted on weed all those years, when I could've just been huffin' primer. Oh well... live and... wait... what was I talking about?

Zzzzzzz.....

No comments: