Thursday, November 30, 2006

Click-shit-Click-shit-Click... shit

So I couldn't post last night because my internecks was broke. I spent the entire fucking day, and night, and this morning trying to wrap my puny brainlet around the cause of the no-workiness. I spent a good million hours on the phone with some mildly Canadian Comcast lady trying to figure shit out. She was aboot no help, eh? I knew it was bad when she asked me, "So, what do YOU think's the problem?" I replied, "Hmmm... well, I'm no expert but I think the biggest problem is that YOU'RE A FUCKING CHUNDERHEAD!" Actually, I think I said something like, "Wish I knew... wish I knew. Well, thanks for the help, Laverne. You have a nice holidays, okay? Okay... great." Ya fucking long-foreheaded hoser.

Luckily, I figured it all out late this morning, and by "I," I mean the tech guy at work figured it out. We (he) surmised that one of my routers was busted, kaput, deed. I dragged the spawn over to the Best Buy after school to pick up a fency-schmency new Linksys Wireless hub. With antennae and everything! I promised to get them "a treat" there, mistake, so I ended up buying a "dance music" CD, per a request by Miss O. We went home and had a dance party in the family room. I was so pissed about the broken internecks, but I figured, fuck it -- I'm gonna have a goddamn dance party in the family room with some shitty "uhn-tiss-uhn-tiss" music and I'm going to like it, by gum. I don't know which song I liked/despised most -- the dance version of Bryan Adams' "Heaven" or the dance version of Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer." Of course, tomorrow I'm going to have to erase all memories of said tunes from the spawns' memory -- I'm thinkin' a little Captain Beefheart will do the trick.



Now THIS I can dance to:



And no, I'm not going to start putting youtube shit on every post. I just thought it was hilarious that I could just go grab a fucking Beefheart video in 5 seconds and post it. This internecks, I tells ya. Crazy shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how bored and kind of pissed the drummer looks. Like his dad made him be in the video or something.