Saturday, February 25, 2006

Drowning... in spit.

Last night I had a dream that I was on this raft in the ocean with my old lady and my kids. The raft sank and I was the only one who could swim. So I had a kid under each arm and the old lady was grabbing around my neck as I swam on my back for miles with no land in sight. Nice relaxing dream. Gee, I wonder what it means.

But I also had this bizarre dream that I was hanging out with Buddy Rich, talking about drumming. He wasn't an asshole like they say he was -- he was just really mellow and said the whole asshole thing was just an act.

Oh, and why have I been salivating so much lately? It's starting to bother me. Saliva, just pooling in my mouth. Maybe that's why I dreamt about the ocean.

I think it's consumption.

Or rabies.

Or someone's holding a Take Five somewhere near my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salivating is just a precursor to drooling, which is right around the corner, you geezer.

AL