Saturday, February 20, 2010

Miss O Has a Shiny Coat...

Miss O is a picky eater. Kind of a reverse William "The Refrigerator" Perry. She's more like William "The I'll Only Eat about a Quarter of My Sandwich at Lunch and Won't Touch the Chips, Milk or Even the Dessert" Perry. The bizarre thing is, she seems to really enjoy eating the dog's food. Whenever we get a new box of chow for Grover, she has to dig right in. Dry treats? Yep. Dehydrated fish chews? Why not. Salmon dog food pellets? Bring 'em on.

Now, most parents would probably try to discourage this kind of behavior. I, however, smelled the stink of opportunity. Mr. Z and Miss O came up with the idea, storyboarded it and all I did was video it and put it together. Personally, I think it's genius but remember, I also have a folder of about 75 fart sound effects that I also think are genius.

So, without further dog-doo, I give you Episode 1 of "The Dog Treats Cafe."

8 comments:

Innisanimate said...

Love the theme song! Cracks me up every time.

Nancy said...

This was brilliant. Miss O is more natural and self-possessed on camera than most adults I know.

Oh- you do realize your dog is Benji, right?

Andrerw said...

AWEsome! I see she gets the brain damage from your side of the family.

A Slightly Concerned Therapist said...

Are you sure she's not suffering from some mild form of pica? Look it up.

crabbydad said...

When she starts eating paper, dirt or soap, then I'll be concerned, ASCT, but dog treats are still food so I'm not concerned... yet.

Russ said...

So what is the proper wine pairing with dog treats? A big Cabernet or a nice Pinot?

crabbydad said...

Russ, you've gotta go with either a Malbark or a Barkbera.

Leslie Hawes said...

Genius. I totally agree. Genius.