Tuesday, February 03, 2009

What the Fu?

Okay, I'm back... kinda. I entered this song contest thing here:

song contest thing

... and I've gotta write a fucking "happy" song by next Tuesday. The irony is not lost on me, thank you.

So yeah, I'm thinking of starting to post more... maybe. Plenty of shitballs have foisted themselves upon me since we last spoke, so I shouldn't have too much trouble coming up with topics. We'll see how it goes.

In the meantime, please enjoy this poem by Mr. Z that he wrote the other night while atop the crapper. He's a regular "Smell Silverstein."

3 comments:

Rusty said...

Looking forward to seeing how crabbydad will deal with the challenge of the happy song. Good Fu on you!

Y'know, Song sung Fu, everybody knows one!

Rock on,
Russ Rogers
"Rusty's Rocking Jamboree"

crabbydad said...

And I you, Rusty. And I you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to continue my research into just which key is the happiest of keys.

Good luck to Fu,
CD

Anonymous said...

The poem is truly awesome. To bad my grandma is no longer with us. She would take our creative peaks and embroider them into posterity. I think this would have made the cut.