Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What Mr. Z Eats in College: The Sophomore Meals/#003


8.30.16 Lunch

MR. Z.: Chicken Caesar wrap from DK's. I've been getting these pretty regularly this year since a) I gotta actually use my flex dollars this time, and b) all of my friends have class right now, so I can't go to Commons unless I want to eat alone. These are actually pretty great, though: the chicken/lettuce/tortilla ratio is surprisingly A+.

This meal's color palette:


No complaints here. Bunch of major food groups represented, all wrapped up in another food group. And all, apparently, being eaten over the keyboard of his expensive laptop. (I'll just put a can of compressed air in his next care package to blow all the Harvest Cheddar and meaty bits outta there.) Also, way to use your flex dollars, Mr. Z! I don't want that school walking away with any unspent crabbycash, dammit! Use it all up, boy! A+.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mr. Z is pretty groovy!