Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tastes Like Mechanically-Separated Chicken!

Just got Episode 4 of The Dog Treats Cafe in under the wire. I was going to shoot it yesterday, but I had to get an upper endoscopy (save that fucker for another post) and afterward, instead of filming the spawnage, I thought it wiser to wallow in my Propofol-induced narco-coma for a an hour or five. Probably the best sleep I've had in 11 years. May get another next week just to make up for the pending time change.

Anywhich, here ya go...

3 comments:

Russ said...

I don't believe she liked the treat. Nothing good makes you pull at your ear!

Wine through a straw? Trying to get drunk faster? Oh, that's beer, sorry.

jjs said...

Wonder Woman One! Blast from the past, I love it.

Sarah J said...

Has Grover started to associate treat time with the camera coming out yet? Should be great at the next family party.