Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sounds Like Someone Needs to Empty Their Spit Valve...

Tonight, Mr. Z, Miss O and yours crabbily made an impromptu recording of a little "musical" number we crapped out while waiting for the Old Lady to get home from professorin'. It was a round, of sorts -- a rhythmic round. Rhythms produced using only our cupped hands and our armpits. You heard me -- an armpit fart round.

I started with quarter notes, Miss O "played" eighth notes, and then Mr. Z joined in with 16th notes produced not with his armpits, but with his behind-the-knee pits. But enough 'splainin' -- here 'tis:


Fartin': A Round by the Crabbyfamily

4 comments:

Kim said...

What a gas! A true air band classic.

**cricket noise**

Ummm...is this thing on?

Burbanmom said...

Wow. David Hasselhoff is right. Apparently, America Does Got Talent.

Tiff said...

My favorite was at about :20. There was a high-pitched happy fart and that's where I lost it.

nora leona said...

I love that you managed that on one take!
I need at least six to change the message on my work phone.