Monday, June 04, 2007

Dog-Tired...

Workee workee late tonight, so I don't have time for postee. Let's see... oh, on the way home from picking up the spawn at school, today, I heard Mr. Z and Miss O thinking up names for different dog combinations. You know, like Jack Russell Terrioodle or Schnaudle or Dobermeagle PinchBernard. Anywhich, here's what I heard from the back seat:

MR. Z: How 'bout something crossed with a Shih Tzu?

MISS O: What if it was a cross between a Shih Tzu and a Weiner dog? That would be a... (pause)... a Shit-Weiner!

MR. Z: (aghast) DAD!!! DID YOU HEAR WHAT MISS O JUST SAID?!?!

MISS O: WHAT? WHAT DID I SAY?!

ME: Never mind, Miss O. Hey, Mr. Z, just drop it, okay?

MR. Z: Oh man, that was hilarious!

Miss O: What?!

Shit-weiner. That WAS hilarious, Mr. Z.

Oh yeah, and the boy and I finished "Cheez Man 3: The Attack of Angry Pickle & Cassie Cucumber" over the weekend:



Enough chit-chat! Back to work!

No comments: